About Ken Miller Supply
Founded in 1959, Ken Miller Supply, Inc. was owned and operated by Ken and Lois Miller. A firm belief that "teams don't win without good players", created a successful foundation for staffing a small company whose business was renting frac tanks and buying and selling used pipe and production equipment. As the second generation of the Miller family entered the business, company growth accelerated. A new pipe account, Republic Steel, was acquired, and Ken Miller Supply, Inc. quickly became a fast growing supplier of oil country casing. The next milestone was achieved by acquiring a distributorship for Churchill pump jacks, a well thought of product in its own field.
As Ken Miller Supply, Inc. became a second generation company with just one location in Wooster, Ohio, the company currently has six supply stores and pipe yards located strategically throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia and Kentucky. Ken Miller Supply, Inc. is known as the "hands on" supplier, with a sterling reputation as a quality threader and hydrotester of Oil Country Tubulars Goods. We carry large inventories of sizes common to the Appalachian Basin and ship tubulars into many other parts of the United States.
The second generation family members working in the company are Jack Miller and Max Miller. Third generation Millers now involved are: Kirk Miller, co-CEO; Lindy Chandler, co-CEO; Brandon Grosjean, Field Operations; and Cole Miller, Field Operations.
Ken Miller Supply, Inc. has a strong history of service and hard work that has passed from generation to generation, and is a common thread throughout the company; its owners and employees.